The Mauser C96 is a semi-automatic pistol that was produced from 1896-1937. The gun was designed by Paul Mauser alongside the Feederle brothers. With a longer barrel and high-velocity cartridge, these guns had a far superior range and better penetration than most other pistols during its era. Featuring a limited mintage of just 333, Coin Highlights:
- Coins arrive in a presentation box along with a Certificate of Authenticity!
- Limited mintage of just 333 coins!
- Thin layer of 24-karat gold!
- Contains 2 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Bears a face value of 10,000 Francs CFA backed by the Chad government.
- Obverse features the Coat of Arms of Chad.
The obverse of all 2023 2 oz Silver Mauser Gun-Shaped Coins features the Coat of Arms of Chad. This emblem features a goat and a lion holding up a shield with a sun rising above it. The coin which is shaped like a Mauser C96 also features intricate linework designs on this field.
The reverse field of 2023 Republic of Chad Silver Mauser Gun-Shaped Coins showcases the identifying marks of the coin. Among them are the denomination as well as the country of origin. The same linework designs on the obverse are also on the reverse.
2023 2 oz Republic of Chad Silver Mauser Gun-Shaped Coins will arrive in a presentation box accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity. These coins have a thin layer of 24-karat gold across the entirety of the coin.
- Item Category:
- Collectibles & Fine Art
- Item Subcategory:
- Item Type:
- Collectible Coins
- c96 shape pistol
- Republic of Chad Coat of Arms
- Silver/ 24 k gold gilded
- Country/Region of Origin:
- Circulated / Uncirculated:
- Metal Content:
- 2 troy oz