The Perth Mint continues their extremely popular The Simpsons Silver Bullion Series with a new release - 2021 1 oz Tuvalu The Simpson Family Silver Coin. Struck by The Perth Mint from 1 oz of .9999 fine silver, the coin is issued as a legal tender of Tuvalu. The new design features an image of The Simpsons with their pets Snowball II and Santa’s Little Helper, in front of their family home at 742 Evergreen Terrace. This officially licensed collectible coin has a limited mintage of only 25,000.
- NGC MS69 FIRST RELEASES
- Maximum Mintage of 25,000
- Officially licensed product
- Made from .9999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy oz
- Legal tender of the government of Tuvalu
- Face Value $1 (TVD)
- Each coin is housed in a NGC plastic holder
- Obverse: The royal effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Ian Rank-Broadley. Inscriptions include “QUEEN ELIZABETH II,” “TUVALU 1 DOLLAR,” “2021”, as well as the weight and purity of the coin.
- Reverse: Depicts an image of The Simpsons family with their pets, standing in front of their family house. Inscriptions include Matt Groening's signature and the mint mark from Perth Mint.