2021 Niue $2 Harry Potter Hufflepuff Crest 1oz .999 Fine Silver Coin NGC 70 FR
The third release of the Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ House Crest series produced by the New Zealand Mint is dedicated to the House of Hufflepuff™. Each of the four student houses at the fictional Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is identified by a distinctive crest which carries symbolism representing the ideals of the house and its founder. Founded by Helga Hufflepuff, those belonging to the house are known to be loyal, patient, fair, hard-working and true. Newt Scamander, Cedric Diggory and Nymphadora Tonks are notable alumni of the Hufflepuff House.
Obverse: A right facing effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II appears on the obverse, encircled by the inscriptions "ELIZABETH II," "NIUE," "TWO DOLLARS" and "2021." Additional inscriptions include "1 OZ 999 FINE SILVER," "WIZARDING WORLD" and the Warner Bros. trademark.
Reverse: The Hufflepuff House Crest is rendered on the reverse, featuring a badger, the house mascot, with the house colors of yellow and black in the background. A banner sweeping below is inscribed with "HUFFLEPUFF."
- This 2021 Harry Potter Hufflepuff House Crest coin contains 1 Troy oz. of .999 fine silver.
- The crest shaped coin measures 32.3 x 36.0 mm.
- The coin is minted with an exquisite proof finish, featuring delicately frosted design elements and polished mirrored fields.
- The design of the coin is accented with gorgeous color.
- Limited mintage 5000 Coins .