If there was any doubt about who the King of the Jungle is, this coin settles the issue! It’s an utterly jaw-dropping coin depicting a regal male lion caught in a snarling and growling expression as if he’s ready to announce his presence with an earth-shaking roar.
An Incredibly Detailed Portrait Of The King Of The Jungle
Struck in two full ounces of highly pure 99.9% fine silver, this $5 legal-tender coin captures the fierce personality of The Lion like nothing we’ve seen before. One look and you’ll be ready to add it to your collection where you’ll be able to display it with pride now and for many years to come. The Lion’s whiskers, mane, fur, and fangs are incredibly detailed, and its unblinking serious eyes seem to be looking deep within your soul as if it’s testing your courage to stand and face this magnificent beast! The design is even more dramatic thanks to a unique antiqued finish that adds extra depth and dimension to the rugged portrait. Antiqued finishes like this are typically applied by hand, meaning that no two coins are exactly alike!
This 2022-dated coin was released on behalf Niue and is limited to an authorized mintage of just 2,000 coins for the entire world. Plus, each coin available here will come beautifully housed in its original mint packaging that consists of a modern-themed presentation box and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
- FIRST RELEASE IN FIERCE NATURE SERIES – This coin is the first release in the new Fierce Nature Series. It shows a dramatic image of a growling male lion about to unleash a mighty roar. The coin’s obverse features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each The Lion Shaped Coin was struck by the New Zealand Mint in two full ounces of highly pure 99.9% fine silver and measures 40 mm x 38.65 mm.
- LEGAL-TENDER COIN – These 2022-dated Two-Ounce Silver The Lion Shaped Coins are $5 legal tender in Niue, a small island nation in the South Pacific Ocean.
- UNIQUE ANTIQUE FINISH – Your 2022 Niue $5 Two-Ounce Silver The Lion Shaped Coin comes with a unique antique finish. Typically applied by hand, this means that no two coins are exactly alike.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum authorized mintage for the 2022 Niue $5 Two-Ounce Silver The Lion Shaped Antiqued Coin has been set at just 2,000 for the entire world.
- Item Category:
- Collectibles & Fine Art
- Item Subcategory:
- Item Type:
- Collectible Coins
- New Zealand Mint
- Fierce Nature
- Head of a Lion
- Effigy of Queen Elizabeth II
- Country/Region of Origin:
- Circulated / Uncirculated:
- Metal Content:
- 2 troy oz
- NZ Mint