2022 Tuvalu 60 Years of Bond 1oz Silver Colored BU Coin
This Brilliant Uncirculated, Colorized coin contains 1 troy ounce of .9999 fine silver. Each coin has a face value of 1 dollar, backed by the government of Tuvalu. With a maximum mintage of 25,000, collectors should secure the 2022 1 oz Tuvalu James Bond - 60 Years of Bond Colorized Silver Coin .9999 Fine BU quickly!
Celebrate 60 Years of Bond with this dazzling, colorized silver coin. James Bond, Also known by his code name 007, or “double-O-seven,” is the title character in one of the longest-running and most successful franchises in film history. Created by Ian Fleming in 1953 as a fictional British Secret Service agent at the center of written works, the Bond character made his film debut in 1963. Over the years Bond has been portrayed by several well-known actors. This coin features the anniversary privy mark in multi-color print on the reverse.
- Maximum Mintage of 25,000
- Contains 1 troy ounce of .9999 fine silver
- Brilliant Uncirculated, Colorized Finish
- Face value of 1 dollar, backed by the Tuvalu government
- Individual coins arrive in protective plastic capsules, multiples of 20 come in shrink-wrapped plastic rolls.
- Obverse: Depicts the right-facing effigy of Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by inscriptions including “QUEEN ELIZABETH II”, “TUVALU”, “2022” and the denomination.
- Reverse: Features the colorized 60 YEARS OF BOND privy mark surrounded by a pattern of the “007” logo.