JAMES BOND PAY ATTENTION 2020 UK 1oz SILVER PROOF COIN NGC PF70 ULTRA CAMEO
All 2020 1 oz Proof British Pay Attention 007 Silver Coins are available to you for purchase inside of Royal Mint presentation boxes. The black Royal Mint presentation box holds a singular coin from this release and comes with an included Certificate of Authenticity. The NGC graded coin in the NGC Holder , box, and COA all ship together inside of a 007-themed silver shipper.
Queen Elizabeth II is depicted on the obverse of the 2020 Proof British Pay Attention 007 Silver Coins. Designed in 2015 by Jody Clark, the image depicts the Queen in right-profile relief and is the fifth-generation effigy of the Queen to feature on British coinage.
Wet Nellie is shown in the reverse design of the 2020 1 oz Proof British Pay Attention 007 Silver Coins. The Wet Nellie featured in the film as a custom-built submarine for Bond to use on his mission. Every Bond film is known to feature a modified sports car, with some of the most iconic car brands in history shown in the films. The Wet Nellie was a modified version of a Lotus Esprit S1 sports car.
- 2nd issue of a James Bond-themed 3 coin collection!
- Limited mintage of only 7,007 coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- The face value of 2 Pound sterling is fully backed by the British government.
- Queen Elizabeth II is depicted on the obverse.
- Wet Nellie features in the reverse designs.
- Proof specimens.