Vitruvian Man X-Ray 2021 Cook Island 1oz Silver Proof Coin PF70 First Releases Ultra High Relief
Renaissance & Modern Worlds Collide On This One-of-a-Kind Coin
- NGC CERTIFIED PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO HIGH RELIEF
- FIRST RELEASES LABEL
- POPULATION ONLY 20 WORLD WIDE
- ONE-OF-A-KIND COIN RELEASE – This special coin combines Leonardo da Vinci’s Renaissance-era Vitruvian Man drawing with the Modern Age’s X-Ray technology. The Vitruvian Man is shown on the coin’s reverse, while a colorized X-Ray image of the drawing is featured on the coin’s obverse along with a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- INCREDIBLE ULTRA HIGH RELIEF DETAIL – This coin was struck by Coin Invest Trust (CIT) using its Smart-minting® technology to produce fantastic Ultra High Relief detail.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER —Each X-Ray Vitruvian Man Ultra High Relief Colorized Proof was struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.9% fine silver and measures 38.61 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL-TENDER COIN – These One-Ounce Silver X-Ray Vitruvian Man Ultra High Relief Colorized Proofs are $5 legal tender in the Cook islands, a self-governing island nation in free association with New Zealand.
- GEM PROOF CONDITION – Your 2021 Cook Islands One-Ounce Silver X-Ray Vitruvian Man Ultra High Relief Colorized coin will come in Gem Proof condition with frosted details rising over mirror-like fields.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum worldwide mintage for the 2021 Cook Islands One-Ounce Silver X-Ray Vitruvian Man Ultra High Relief Colorized Proof has been set at just 999.