2018 Canada $25 Pure Silver Gilt Coin Timeless Icons Caribou "Piefort" NGC PF70 ULTRA CAMEO EARLY RELEASES
ERROR LABEL : "Piedfort" IS MISSPELLED AS " Piefort"
The caribou and the maple leaf: the two most iconic symbols of Canadian identity and pride. One is a national icon and a symbol of Canada's North, the other predates our national flag as a visual representation for this land, its beauty, its people, and our hopes for the future. Since Confederation, the maple leaf has proven its reverential status by gaining official recognition as a national emblem. From coats of arms to coins, the maple leaf is a ubiquitous symbol of belonging, and continues to inspire admiration by proudly representing all that is Canada.
The use of selective gold plating on a pure silver piedfort makes this a valued addition to your collection—order yours today!
- NGC CERTIFIED PF70 ULTRTA CAMEO EARLY RELEASES LABEL
- OUR SECOND SELECTIVELY GOLD-PLATED, PURE SILVER PIEDFORT. Almost twice as thick as a standard 1 oz. coin!
- A DISTINCTLY CANADIAN CELEBRATION! Two proud national symbols combine to represent Canada in one outstanding design.
- OUTSTANDING LEVEL OF DETAIL! Beautifully engraved in 99.99% pure silver, the reverse features an outstanding level of detail—as seen in the texture of the caribou's fur and the maple leaf's veins.
- SELECTIVE GOLD PLATING! The use of selective gold plating adds elegance and an extra layer of dimension that allows the maple leaf and the rim to be admired individually or collectively as part of the overall design.
- THE FIRST SELECTIVELY GOLD-PLATED PIEDFORT SOLD OUT FAST! And with a low mintage of just 7,500 coins.
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins!
- ONE-OUNCE 99.99% PURE SILVER COIN